Senin, 11 Februari 2008

"i live in ciputat" and blogging addiction


i woke up this morning at 9.30 A.M. in a very lazy mood. i looked at my college schedule n it kinda surprised me because i had class at 9.45 A.M. but i still did everything slow because arriving late is usual for me :)

10.15 A.M. i was ready to leave but the rain just got heavier. [so many excuses...] so i sat down in the living room n started to smoke my LUCKY STRIKE filter. u know, i couldn't have time to have my breakfast but i could have time to smoke...

10.45 A.M. i arrived at the class. i was an hour late and just walked in like nothing happened. the lecturer started to ask me some questions...

the lecturer: "why you're late? it's already 10.45!"
me : "u know mam, i drove my motorbike from ciputat and the rain just got
heavier. so i had to stop at panglima polim or my clothes will get wet. it was 30 minutes rain. that's why i'm late, mam..."
the lecturer: "ok. sit down."

hehe... she didn't know that i live in tebet. it only takes five minutes from my house to the university ;)

so i was there 'til 3.30 P.M. because i had two classes. can u imagine, i ate nothing until 3.30 A.M.! i planned to go home fast and eat as much as i could.

u know what happened when i arrived at home? i turned on my laptop and started to check my blog and read some interesting blogs. and i did that until 6 P.M.! so my stomach was empty all day but i felt good because i was blogging, man...

i don't know why lately i'm so addicted to this blogging thing. the first time i made this blog, i wasn't this excited. i even made this blog private, i never told anyone about this blog, and never wrote any comment in anyone's blog. maybe i'm now excited because two indonesian celebrities, dian sastro and wulan guritno, start blogging. i don't know... what i know is right now i really feel this BLOGGING ADDICTION...

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

don't you read my status in facebook : maria is a blogging junkie..;)
yeah..gue banget tuh, dulu juga gak pernah mau publish etc etc..actually, i started blogging in may 2005 tp on and off gitu sampe akhirnya off beneran..jadi semangat mulai lagi gara2 ngeliat tulisan lo loh el..!
gila lu telatnya..untung ip lu bagus..!!

bapurez mengatakan...

i started blogging in 2002, and stopped in 2003. males joooo scara orang sibuk jaman dulu, jaman skarang orang sibuk yang males2an HAHAHAHA , eh jo , since when? ciputat? wtf