Kamis, 14 Februari 2008

coldplay comes to indonesia?!?


this morning, my cousin rang me and spoke to me excitedly. i was actually still sleeping n didn't feel like talking. but he was too excited, so i chose to let him talk. this is my conversation with him:

cousin: bintang, i have a good news for you and all indonesian music lovers!
me : what's that, man?
cousin: this is beyond your expectation! there's a band coming to indonesia in the middle of the year. guess who...

[coldplay was the first name popped out in my head because he said it's beyond my expectation. it seems like almost impossible that coldplay's gonna come here. maybe they don't even know indonesia. hehe.]

me : coldplay!
cousin: yeah! how do u know?
me : your over-excitement told me.
cousin: haha. but it's still a rumour. my friend who works in java musikindo [music event organizer] told me. but he always proves what he says like when he said incubus is gonna come. that's proven, right? he told me that THE POSSIBILITY OF COLDPLAY COMING HERE IS 80%.
me : well, it sounds great! i'm surely gonna come if coldplay performs here.
cousin: me too! I FEEL LIKE I WANNA SELL MY INCUBUS TICKET AND SAVE THE MONEY FOR COLDPLAY CONCERT...
me : haha. you better don't do that 'cause this is still a rumour...

[coldplay, come here. you guys went to singapore last year but forgetted to go here...]

that's what i thought after the conversation. is coldplay gonna come? we'll see...

3 komentar:

NengDJ mengatakan...

serius!!?? kapan..
ya Allah..mudah2an gue udah kerja!
*berdoa*

nice to know u..

Bintang mengatakan...

@ nengdj: masih rumor, mba... jadi blm tentu...

anostrich mengatakan...

udah ada perkembangan rumournya??